Regional Planning Affiliate 13
SWIPCO manages Regional Planning Affiliate 13 (RPA 13), which is the transportation planning region designated through the Iowa Department of Transportation. Counties within RPA 13 include Cass, Fremont, Montgomery, and Page counties. Planning activities for RPA include:
- Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP)*
- Passenger Transportation Plan (PTP)*
- Long-Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)*
- Transportation Planning Work Program (TPWP)*
- Manage Regional Transportation Alternatives Program applications and projects.
RPA 13 also can assist communities through other transportation planning activities including trail plans and grant applications such as State Recreational Trails, TAP, etc.
TAP grants available! Application period Spring 2019 TBA.
***Links to our most up-to-date plans can be accessed through our Plans tab at left.
SWIPCO is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Southwest Iowa Planning Council, 1501 SW 7th St., Atlantic, Iowa, 50022
712-243-4196 or 1-866-279-4720; Fax 712-243-3458; email@example.com