The Southwest Iowa Planning Council provides multiple types of planning assistance for member cities and counties.
SWIPCO's Planning Department is here to serve all of your community planning and technical assistance needs.
Examples of ways we can help include:
- Comprehensive/Smart Growth Plans
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Urban Revitalization Plans
- Land Use Planning
- Trails Plans
- Hazard Mitigation Planning
- Housing Development Plans
- Highly competitive rates and professional comprehensive documents
- Property Annexation
- City Codes and Zoning Ordinances
- Community and regional surveys
- Grant Writing for a variety of needs
- Review of state, federal, and foundation financing sources
- Project administration and reporting including drinking water, waste water, community facility, and housing projects
- Financial Assistance including Tif and Budget
SWIPCO is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Southwest Iowa Planning Council, 1501 SW 7th St., Atlantic, Iowa, 50022
712-243-4196 or 1-866-279-4720; Fax 712-243-3458; email@example.com