ALL SERVICES ARE OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, INCLUDING PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Produce in the Park Transportation
SWITA is excited to start offering transportation to the elderly to Atlantic's Produce in the Park on Thursday evenings.
These are the details:
- $2 round trip ride for elderly clients. Non-elderly rides $2.50 per ride one way.
- Pick up at 4:30 p.m. at care facilities to go to park
- Pick up at 6:00 p.m. at park to return to homes
- Park pick up and drop off location on 6th St. on North side of park
- 7 people must sign up in advance for the bus to go that evening
Produce in the Park is held Atlantic City Park every Thursday evening June through Sept. from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Local food (produce locally grown or cooked and ready to take home for supper) vendors, craft vendors, entertainment, and children's activities. For more information on Produce in the Park, please visit http://www.atlanticiowa.com/chamber/annual-events/produce-in-the-park/