Taxi Service is available through SWITA in:
- Glenwood - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Harlan - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Missouri Valley - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Red Oak - 7:30 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Shenandoah - 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Rates for taxi service in these cities are:
- ***$2.75 per trip for elderly clients
- $4.25 per trip for non-elderly clients
SWITA also sells discounted taxi tickets in Atlantic for $4.25 per ticket for the disabled and *** $3.00 per ticket for the elderly. Momma Hud's and Templeman Taxi Services accept these tickets.
- Momma Hud's Taxi - 712-250-1200
- Templeman's Taxi Service - 712-243-3727
For additional taxi service, please contact the sub provider in your area:
Clarinda: Clarinda Area Volunteers 712-542-4915
Fremont County: Faith in Action 712-313-0131
***Connections Area Agency on Aging form must be filled out to receive discounted elderly fare***
SWIPCO is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Southwest Iowa Planning Council, 1501 SW 7th St., Atlantic, Iowa, 50022
712-243-4196 or 1-866-279-4720; Fax 712-243-3458; email@example.com