Taxi will only be available until NOON on December 24th.
There will be NO taxi service available on December 25th.
Happy Holidays from all of us at SWITA!
Taxi Service is available through SWITA in:
- Atlantic - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday - Saturday Sunday's 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Glenwood - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (off 12-1 for lunch) Monday - Friday
- Harlan - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Missouri Valley - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Red Oak - 7:30 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday (During the summer runs until 5pm)
- Shenandoah - 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Monday - Friday (During the summer runs until 5pm)
Rates for taxi service in these cities 7/1/18-6/30/19 are:
- ***$2.00 per trip for elderly clients (age 60 years and above)
- $2.50 per trip for non-elderly clients
SWITA sells taxi tickets at the office in Atlantic for $2.50 per ticket *** $2.00 per ticket for the elderly. Atlantic Taxi Service accepts these tickets.
- Atlantic Taxi Service Hours are Monday-Saturday 7a.m.-10 p.m., and Sunday 7a.m.-5 p.m.
- 712-249-0566 OR 712-250-1200
- Wheel chair accessible taxi rides can be scheduled by calling the office 712-243-2518 Monday - Friday (call regular taxi phone numbers on weekends.)
For additional taxi service, please contact the sub provider in your area:
Clarinda: Clarinda Area Volunteers 712-542-4915
Fremont County: Faith in Action 712-313-0131
***Connections Area Agency on Aging form must be filled out to receive discounted elderly fare***
SWIPCO is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Southwest Iowa Planning Council, 1501 SW 7th St., Atlantic, Iowa, 50022
712-243-2518 or 1-800-842-8065; Fax 712-243-3458; firstname.lastname@example.org