Taxi Service is available through SWITA in:
- Atlantic - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday - Saturday Sunday's 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Glenwood - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (off 12-1 for lunch) Monday - Friday
- Harlan - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Missouri Valley - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Red Oak - 7:30 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday (During the summer runs until 5pm)
- Shenandoah - 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Monday - Friday (During the summer runs until 5pm)
Rates for taxi service in these cities 7/1/19-6/30/20 are:
- ***$2.00 per trip for elderly clients (age 60 years and above)
- $2.50 per trip for non-elderly clients
SWITA sells taxi tickets at the office in Atlantic for $2.50 per ticket *** $2.00 per ticket for the elderly. Atlantic Taxi Service accepts these tickets.
- Atlantic Taxi Service Hours are Monday-Saturday 7a.m.-10 p.m., and Sunday 7a.m.-5 p.m.
- 712-249-0566 OR 712-250-1200
- Wheel chair accessible taxi rides can be scheduled by calling the office 712-243-2518 Monday - Friday (call regular taxi phone numbers on weekends.)
For additional taxi service, please contact the sub provider in your area:
Clarinda: Clarinda Area Volunteers 712-542-4915
Fremont County: Faith in Action 712-313-0131
***Connections Area Agency on Aging form must be filled out to receive discounted elderly fare***
SWIPCO is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Southwest Iowa Planning Council, 1501 SW 7th St., Atlantic, Iowa, 50022
712-243-2518 or 1-800-842-8065; Fax 712-243-3458; email@example.com